Want to get close to God?
"Seek the Lord while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near." (Isaiah 55:6)
"Whoever believes in Him shall not be disappointed" (Romans 10:11)
- Agree with God that you are a sinner. Turn away from your sinful life and turn towards God.
- All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)
- Repent and turn to God (Acts 26:20)
- The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
- God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
- Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners (1Timothy 1:15)
- If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. (Romans 10:9)
- If anyone wishes to come after Me, let Him deny Himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me. (Luke 9:23)
To talk with someone about your relationship with God: Call: 1-888-NEED-HIM. Visit: www.needhim.org
If you would like to talk to one of the Singing Men Menmbers about your relationship with God, you can call the Director of the Singing Men of South Texas at the Number below.